Saturday 8 September 2012

Week 6


1) I can't upload the images of 2 marking schedules filled out for my work  by 2 other students because I was away on the day that we had to do this.

2) I've used flowgraphs in my island Flowgraphs for the movement of my man, the oceanographer.


Dragon flying animation

man driving boat animation


3) My flowgraph for the clean user interface 

Numbers 4 to 6 can be found in the post above.
 [4) Refine your island, making it a realistic, fleshed-out environment with little details that make it look and feel professional.
5) Upload your trailer to Youtube. Important: the length of the trailer is limited to 120 seconds!
6) Upload your zipped FreeSDK folder (the whole installation + your level) and provide a link from your blog.]

No comments:

Post a Comment