Tuesday 17 July 2012

Customising the Editor

5 Ways to customise the sandbox editor setup

1. The first way (and in my opinion, the most efficient) I could set up my Sandbox editor is to drag one window into another creating panels at the bottom of the window that was open.
2. Another way is to attach the tools that you prefer to either the top, bottom, left or right of the view port.
3. The console (the window always open upon start up)could also be detached and attached to the roll up bar or another window that you prefer.
4. Another way of customising the editor is to put comments in your toolbars. Creating a new toolbar is useful, and you can put things like the time of day,  lighting, physics etc onto your new toolbar.
5. Turning on the shortcut option when the mouse is hovering over a button allows me to learn what keys to use for shortcuts and makes my workflow more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment